[SOLD] Game Boy Zero w/ Kite's Circuit Sword Lite

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
ProetusXtal

[SOLD] Game Boy Zero w/ Kite's Circuit Sword Lite

Post by ProetusXtal » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:24 pm

$170+Shipping from the United States. I can accept payment over Paypal or we could work something else out. Below are the pictures and the description. Please read and let me know if you have any questions.

I recently finished a Game Boy Zero with Kite's Circuit Sword Lite. It features the Circuit Sword Lite, the 5000mah Bllutech battery(viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2320, case and buttons with other miscellaneous parts from Hand Held Legend, Raspberry Pi Zero W, 3D printed case parts.

EDIT: I have now fixed this problem by installing a new Rpi Zero W, the old one must have had problems. The problem I had with this build was that the Raspberry Pi Zero W is not showing Wifi, so I have to use the external USB, which is done with dip switches in the battery compartment of the of the GBZ. You can see my discussion with Kite about this in this thread viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2320)

Here is the breakdown of what the total cost of the GBZ was to me:

Kite's Circuit Sword Lite - $90
BLLUtech Battery - $30
Case + Buttons - $30
Raspberry Pi Shipped - $15
Extra Long Tip Micro USB Cable - $7

Total = $172

PM and I will respond as soon as possible, thanks for checking it out.
Last edited by ProetusXtal on Tue May 28, 2019 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

ProetusXtal

Re: [FOR-SALE] Game Boy Zero w/ Kite's Circuit Sword Lite

Post by ProetusXtal » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:06 am

Price lowered to cost of parts alone, due to lack of interest.

rodocop

Post by rodocop » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Have you tried listing on Ebay, or other market places? I often post for sale adds on ebay and a few facebook pages (Retropie Handhelds, and Retropie, there are lots of others). I've always had better luck posting on other places compared to the forums here, i'm sure you can get your asking price elsewhere.

Chamillion205

Post by Chamillion205 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:56 pm

is this still for sale?

ProetusXtal

Post by ProetusXtal » Sun May 12, 2019 10:59 am

This is still available for sale, I have also installed a new Raspberry Pi Zero W, and everything is now working perfectly. I think I may have just gotten a Pi Zero W dud.

Thanks so much Rodocop for the tips! I have been trying to get away from eBay just because the fees are so high, but I will look into FB marketplace and groups on there.

ProetusXtal

Re: [SOLD] Game Boy Zero w/ Kite's Circuit Sword Lite

Post by ProetusXtal » Tue May 28, 2019 10:44 am

Sold this locally to someone on the forums, they seem to really be liking it. Thanks all!