[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Bluup

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Bluup » Sat May 18, 2019 2:42 am

I see how that seems. It's mostly in purchase order they're being shipped but the odd one will from a higher tier if they have the same colours as the one from the lower tier may ship. I get that isn't ideal but the best way to summarise is that early orders have priority but some higher ones will be shipped if they have matching colour selections.

dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles » Sat May 18, 2019 6:17 am

I'm just happy to be a part of the community. 😘

Seriously though, it sucks. I'm sorry you PayPal decided to give you the finger, it really sucks. You will have some people not wait anymore and some that will. All I ask is for continuous transparency communication which you said you would continue so I appreciate that.

I am willing to wait btw.

joen

Post by joen » Fri May 24, 2019 3:17 am

the product page needs an update ... it still says:
ROUND 3 PRE ORDER TIMELINE
3rd Dec – 5th Jan – Pre Order Zone: Pre Orders run
10th Jan – Factory Order Zone: Order sent to factory
1st Feb(ish) – Delivery Zone: Factory Order Boards Arrive – WE ARE HERE**
1st Feb(ish) – 15th Feb – Testing Zone: All boards are tested
20th Feb (ish) Final Boss: Orders will be packed and will start shipping

**WE CURRENTLY AWAITING THE FINAL SHIPMENT OF ALL PRE ORDERS FROM MAKERFABS, THIS IS DUE AROUND 30TH MARCH, SORRY FOR THE DELAYS WITH THESE, IF YOU DO HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH

TIER 1 & 2PRE ORDER UPDATE:
Tier 1 has now started shipping, Tier 2 will follow soon, we estimate both tiers to all be funny shipping in around 2 and half weeks TOPS! ( the week of Jan 24th Roughly mall should be out)
Thank you so much for your patience and we cant wait for you to get them all!

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:49 am

galaxygaming wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:30 pm

In order to try keep you all up to date as I appreciate not all of you have Instagram and have not been able to see any updates. I will be popping on here once a week to give more updates for you all as the order numbers don’t really follow as Bluup said a lot of PCB and i2s and other orders were in with all these. Me and Bluup do have a spreadsheet I shall be updating which should be able to give people a better idea of when to expect their order.

Rich

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri May 24, 2019 10:40 am

I've actually just popped on to say I've spoken to Rich today and he'll be posting an update at the weekend and I've been answering peoples DMs so it doesn't appear radio silent :).

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Mon May 27, 2019 2:28 am

Hello,

tomorrow it will be 2 weeks ago, that Rich promised to post updates on this thread once a week. Bluup promised us a few days ago, that he will be posting an update at the weekend. Both timelines have past radio silent.

He promised so many times to learn from his mistakes, but I don't see any difference/improvements.

thebonuslevel

Post by thebonuslevel » Mon May 27, 2019 3:13 am

Nozbotoro wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 am
Hi All,

Been following the thread for a while. Just wanted to post to say that I have received my order and here are my details regarding it:-

Order number: 1847
Order Date: 4th September 2018
Tier: 1

Agree the communication hasn't been great but the orders are being processed at least. I actually ordered another PocketPi Kit in Tier 2 but they must be processing them in some sort of order rather than batch orders. Hopefully this alleviates some concerns around the orders but I can completely understand the frustration given the original timeframes.

Kit looks absolutely brilliant by the way, really looking forward to building it as soon as I can.

Thanks
I am number 1854, same exact kit as you and I have yet to receive a shipping notification. If they really are going sequentially they are doing so at a unforgivable pace.

Kenneth

Post by Kenneth » Mon May 27, 2019 5:04 am

Can you process a full refund for my order #1884. I have asked multiple times via email / Instagram, and I keep getting ignored. Please respond.

galaxygaming

Post by galaxygaming » Mon May 27, 2019 12:49 pm

Hi all,

Sorry the update is a little late.

So a little update since the last post, I have managed to get a total of 20 kits out, lower than expected due to work and some personal commitments but also because I have been working to get the mini CNC machine set up and a jig made to assist with the cutting, so this should get things moving faster. I thought it was a worthwhile investment. Thanks to Bluup he's made me the gcode file to get these rolling this week, Ive also popped a little picture on this post for those who want to see. Im sorting out making a gcode to cut out the battery bay too, Ive got some nice tungsten tipped bits that should make short work of those.

The paypal situation now, Ive got to get together my logs of contact, shipment details etc and send that over to Ombudsman and let them take a look as I've raised a formal complaint. So as soon as I hear more on that I'll let you all know.

Also this leads me on to the next thing, We did get some extra bare FE PCB's and i2s soldered PCB's which we have left over now that all the pre orders for those are all out. I'm going to tally them up and add the stock to the store to help with the postage costs while this paypal saga is going on seen as they are all just sitting there, so just a little heads up on that.

Again thank you all for the patience.

Rich
Attachments
cnc-machine.jpg
cnc-machine.jpg (793.98 KiB) Viewed 30157 times

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:42 pm

galaxygaming wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:49 pm

The paypal situation now, Ive got to get together my logs of contact, shipment details etc and send that over to Ombudsman and let them take a look as I've raised a formal complaint. So as soon as I hear more on that I'll let you all know.
Hi Rich, are the refunds still held up with the frozen PayPal account? Still waiting for an update on when I can anticipate mine. Also, there are a few others who responded earlier that are waiting for an update too.

Thank you.