[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Heedermann

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Heedermann » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:28 am

Jo.Ckel wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:03 am
I'm waiting so long already, that I would be pleased even to receive the complete DIY-kit like Wermy did it in his video.
I have all tools on hand and rather like to do everything myself instead of waiting without response :-(
I support this suggestion. Do make an offer to everyone, who doesn't want to wait anymore and who is able and willing to cut his cases himself.
E.g.: You get the presoldered kit and everything else as ordered, but without a precut case. If you except this offer, you get 10 GBP per kit back and a shipping notification within the next 3 days. If we fail to ship within those 3 days, you get 3 GBP for every extra day delayed back.

Jo.Ckel

Post by Jo.Ckel » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:38 am

Heedermann wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:28 am
Jo.Ckel wrote:
I'm waiting so long already, that I would be pleased even to receive the complete DIY-kit like Wermy did it in his video.
I have all tools on hand and rather like to do everything myself instead of waiting without response :-(
I support this suggestion. Do make an offer to everyone, who doesn't want to wait anymore and who is able and willing to cut his cases himself.
E.g.: You get the presoldered kit and everything else as ordered, but without a precut case. If you except this offer, you get 10 GBP per kit back and a shipping notification within the next 3 days. If we fail to ship within those 3 days, you get 3 GBP for every extra day delayed back.
If possible, I would like to solder everything on the board myself.
The pre-cut case would be quite nice to have, as this would take the most time for me.
But if possible, I would take the whole kit for "DIY option". Only nice thing to have, would be if rich would just mark the case, where to cut.

:mrgreen:

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:59 am

Jo.Ckel wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:38 am
Heedermann wrote:
Jo.Ckel wrote:
The pre-cut case would be quite nice to have, as this would take the most time for me.
But if possible, I would take the whole kit for "DIY option". Only nice thing to have, would be if rich would just mark the case, where to cut.

I think you missed the whole point of the recent delays. The boards have already been presoldered in the factory. The reason why the kits haven't shipped is, because cutting the cases takes the most time, so he can only ship 10 kits per 2 weeks.

Your suggestion makes no sense in this scenario.

Jo.Ckel

Post by Jo.Ckel » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:09 am

Heedermann wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:59 am
Jo.Ckel wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:38 am
Heedermann wrote:

I think you missed the whole point of the recent delays. The boards have already been presoldered in the factory. The reason why the kits haven't shipped is, because cutting the cases takes the most time, so he can only ship 10 kits per 2 weeks.

Your suggestion makes no sense in this scenario.

This actually I didn't know at all.
I would be happy to receive my package asap and I will do the cutting of the case myself.

8-)

.jan

Post by .jan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:10 am

2-3 weeks ago I've written Ritch an email with exatly that suggestion. That I would like to cut the case by myself and therefore get my order earlier - the mail is still unanswered.
Now I'm happy I got my money back through a paypal case (witch he also never replied to).
Maybe I will order again if there are leftover kits with a foreseeable shipping time. But maybe I have finished my own design until then..

Vidiot

Post by Vidiot » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:59 am

Every day I am loosing more and more faith that I will ever receive what I paid for. :(
By now I would expect to see more people posting photos and making youtube videos showing the kits they have received. I hope I'm wrong but I'm starting to feel like I have been had.

smarm

Post by smarm » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:46 am

Ignoring the fact orders aren’t being shipped in the order they were placed at, the lack of communication or acknowledgement is too much for me. Simple communication isn’t held up by a frozen PayPal account, an option for those in the UK is to use the small claims process to seek your money back:

https://www.gov.uk/make-money-claim

Kenneth

Post by Kenneth » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:49 am

I still have not had ANY response about a refund, no communication at all.

dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:12 am

Bluup wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:09 pm
I've asked him today and he said he was already planning to post an update tonight / early tomorrow.
Bluup, can you please add my Dec 6, 2018 order number #2296 to the refund list. Sorry but I am too concerned about how things are going.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:24 am

Jo.Ckel wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:26 am
I'm still waiting as well. I contacted Rich various times via mail, via PayPal, via Instagram.
No more replies until now and I haven't got any informations yet if I will ever receive my Pocket Pi FE Kit + Mintypi Battery or not. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Wait, he hasn't shipped your mintyPi battery either?