[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Bluup

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Bluup » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:49 am

Heedermann wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:07 am
Bluup wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:51 pm
Heedermann wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm
Thanks for the post. This is very important information. I'm not sure if it's my phone, but the imgur pics are very blurry. I can barely read them. Can you post the text here?
If you're interested in a refund, give us your order number and we'll add it to the list pending the outcome of the call tomorrow.
You ask this a lot lately. If I want a refund, I won't contact you or Rich. I would send a request directly to PayPal before the 180 days end.

I just can't read the text, because the images on imgur are blurry.
Fair enough, I wasn't aware you were in the 180 days. I'm sorry if it's asked a lot, it just seems you aren't happy, which is perfectly reasonable. I thought that refunding might make your situation better.

DjoshUnchained

Post by DjoshUnchained » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:03 pm

My order was shipped this last batch, Order #1928. It was a full kit in Classic DMG, for those keeping track.

Shipping notification and tracking received, coming through Royal Mail and AusPost as I'm in Australia.

KonnorJ

Post by KonnorJ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:38 am

Quick update on the PayPal situation, Rich has gotten through to a rep over the phone who has agreed that holding the money like this is no good for anyone in this situation and will be getting back to us with a decision on what's going to happen going forward In the next 48 hours.

MrErickson

Post by MrErickson » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:48 pm

DjoshUnchained wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:03 pm
My order was shipped this last batch, Order #1928. It was a full kit in Classic DMG, for those keeping track.

Shipping notification and tracking received, coming through Royal Mail and AusPost as I'm in Australia.
Same for me, USA here and it looks like Royal Mail started shipping the package Monday.

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:28 pm

I received my package with uncutted shells. I'll post some pics at the weekend.

Arkino

Post by Arkino » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 pm

Hello! I ordered a Pocket Pi FE on September 25th, today is June 13th and I got my refund!

I'm blunt and very real. First, I still stand by my observations that I believe the whole execution of the Pocket Pi FE project was not done efficiently. However, do I believe Galaxy Gaming has the right intentions this far in the game and will they try to make good on transactions with all parties involved? Yes I do. I believe if you still want your project products from GG, they should be on their way to you, now that their PayPal funds are unfrozen. However, if you are looking for a refund, I believe Rich from Galaxy Gaming, will be able to process that for you, however it may take him time since I would imagine there's a lot of refunds to take into account.

It's pretty obvious to say the rest. Could GG handled their execution better, I believe so. Could their communication/updates have been better? Yes. Could their methods to ease the mass been better. Yes.

I do have to applaud GG for not losing temper on consumers involved. I applaud the maturity.

I believe as of right now, there is infinite possibilities of making this whole ordeal end to a solution for all. So I encourage that if you still want your project product, GG is still worth the wait. If you want a refund, please do give Rich a chance to manually refund you. The whole operation is not a scam, but I think a lot of elements turned it into a disaster, if you're still waiting on your product and still want it, if you want it enough, I would definitely trust GG and Rich. My reasoning is because, if Rich wanted to, he could have ran and taken everyone's money, but he didn't. He's, for the most part, been mature and collected in communication and has definitely intending to make sure that everyone is made good with. I believe the PayPal situation did halt him tremendously, but he is trying.

I also want to shout out to Bluup, who is not part of GG, but has relentlessly involved himself to help Rich, GG, and all parties involved. Bluup has done a lot to help everyone. I believe Bluup also does it from a good heart and love for this hobby, which is truly inspiring.

Shout out to wermy for conversing with me one late night and helping me connect all the pieces that led us here now. Wermy has a good head on his shoulder and I think wermy went the extra mile to help me. I appreciate that wermy is a genuine person and I'm happy that all of us here hold a place in wermy's heart. It shows.

Kenneth

Post by Kenneth » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:07 am

Can you please issue me with a full refund. Order #1884, ordered on the 9th September, have asked lots of times. Judging by the previous post then you are now in a position to do this...

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:01 am

Kenneth wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:07 am
Can you please issue me with a full refund. Order #1884, ordered on the 9th September, have asked lots of times. Judging by the previous post then you are now in a position to do this...
Just went to add you to the database but it looks like you've already requested via instagram? Either way, it should be processed soon.

demodummy

Post by demodummy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:16 am

Hello again!

Just wanted to follow up on my refund request; my order number is #1875, I requested a refund earlier in May, which was acknowledged by Konnor and Bluup.

I just wanted to double-check and make sure that my name is still in the database for a refund.

Thank you!

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:19 am

demodummy wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:16 am
Hello again!

Just wanted to follow up on my refund request; my order number is #1875, I requested a refund earlier in May, which was acknowledged by Konnor and Bluup.

I just wanted to double-check and make sure that my name is still in the database for a refund.

Thank you!
I'm really sorry but it wasn't but I've added it now. I can only apologise, it must have slipped through.