Flashing blue led

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
bencrawf

Flashing blue led

Post by bencrawf » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:52 pm

When the battery is charging using the old, fixed power board is it suppose to flash blue or be a constant blue light while charging? Looked around here and didn’t see what flashing blue meant. Thanks for any help!:)

bencrawf

Re: Flashing blue led

Post by bencrawf » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:06 am

Figured it out. The battery was not seated correctly. So a guide for the old type of power board is
Solid blue = charging
Flashing blue = battery problem/not seated correctly
No light = charged.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:23 pm

bencrawf wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:06 am
Figured it out. The battery was not seated correctly. So a guide for the old type of power board is
Solid blue = charging
Flashing blue = battery problem/not seated correctly
No light = charged.
If you have one of these old boards let me know as I can replace it with a newer one. Better to have one properly operating with both lights working and avoid the possible issue of it damaging the TX GPIO. Send me an email or PM here.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Richardse

Post by Richardse » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:59 am

Indeed, such lights are good and I say this from my own experience, but last period I started to take more night light plug-in with LEDs which I can recommend to you because when I found out how cool they are, I bought them to have in each room of the house. First of all, it automatically turns on as the ambient light becomes insufficient and this is extremely convenient being a smart night light that provides just the right amount of light to walk around my house without turning my main lights on. It is also good for children's safety and I can really recommend it with confidence from all points of view.

FirstImpact

Post by FirstImpact » Tue May 11, 2021 8:29 am

Richardse wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:59 am
Indeed, such lights are good and I say this from my own experience, but last period I started to take more night light plug-in with LEDs which I can recommend to you because when I found out how cool they are, I bought them to have in each room of the house. First of all, it automatically turns on as the ambient light becomes insufficient and this is extremely convenient being a smart night light that provides just the right amount of light to walk around my house without turning my main lights on. It is also good for children's safety and I can really recommend it with confidence from all points of view.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks