This time its going to be a slower process. Waiting for parts and finding another spot away from wife and work to build it
As its kinda hard to get good special edition VMUs, I settled on the Godzilla one for now. I would love to get the carbon or the 8bit design eventually though. The Godzilla one has nice dark gray buttons and when I get my hands on another I would like to put those into the original VMU as well instead of the purple ones. I do have one more spare gem if I ever get one of those.
- Circuit Gem, stocked up on those
- Ordered a few 482953 850mAh a while ago, should arrive soon
- Pi Zero with all ports removed, used up the last one for the other VMU
- 2 buttons for L/R that will go into the lid, ready
- Small magnet to keep lid closed, ready