as you surely knew, wermy posted another blog entry (http://sudomod.com/game-boy-zero-screen-alternatives/) regarding the screens and the discussion that is going on in these forums.
While he is working on a wiki and/or a new forum, i wanted to help him and all the people here that plan to build something new, by collecting information about your screens.
What i am asking of you is this:
Please post the following to help this forum and its users
- - where did you buy your screen (amazon.com, .de, other shop)
- who was the seller that sold it to you (if amazon marketplace)
- what was the brand of the screen (ePathChina, BW)
- dimensions of the case, the screen and the active area in mm
- did you have to remove an IC to make it work with 5v
- pictures of the front and back (with case)
- picture of the board
- if used in a project here under project section, link
Thank you kindly!
Update: There is a pictured tutorial on what to desolder/rewire,
if you want your screen to work with 5V without any problem.
Just take a look at the table below under "notes".
p.s.: →→→→→→→→→→ Here is the Table/Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/7SXun3 ←←←←←←←←←←