[For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Bronco
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by Bronco » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:32 pm

Hi HoolyHoo

I ordered the slim button off from you and it works amazing! I was wondering if I could order one of these brackets already in them? I can’t PM yet which is why I’m posting.

Thanks!

User avatar
HoolyHoo
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:34 pm
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 725 times

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by HoolyHoo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:17 pm

Bronco wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:32 pm
Hi HoolyHoo

I ordered the slim button off from you and it works amazing! I was wondering if I could order one of these brackets already in them? I can’t PM yet which is why I’m posting.

Thanks!
Thanks for the order. Replied to your PM.

fourfun
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by fourfun » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:48 pm

At the bottom of the AIO bracket post there is the note about downloading. Were they available once but removed?

User avatar
HoolyHoo
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:34 pm
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 725 times

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by HoolyHoo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:42 am

fourfun wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:48 pm
At the bottom of the AIO bracket post there is the note about downloading. Were they available once but removed?
Available STL's are still there. Click the show button labeled "Attachments".

joel_klein
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by joel_klein » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:05 pm

Hey I'd like to order the PSP Style Bracket but can't send you a pm.

User avatar
HoolyHoo
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:34 pm
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 725 times

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by HoolyHoo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:46 am

joel_klein wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:05 pm
Hey I'd like to order the PSP Style Bracket but can't send you a pm.
Post approved. You can send it now :)

BigBronc
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:39 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by BigBronc » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:11 pm

Hi Hoolyhoo.
Been lurking the site for awhile and finally was able to get in on Kites last CS order. Need to get some parts coming from ya, but since this is my first post, I can't PM yet.

User avatar
HoolyHoo
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:34 pm
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 725 times

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by HoolyHoo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:58 am

BigBronc wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:11 pm
Hi Hoolyhoo.
Been lurking the site for awhile and finally was able to get in on Kites last CS order. Need to get some parts coming from ya, but since this is my first post, I can't PM yet.
Hi, Welcome to the forums. You should be able to PM me now.

BigBronc
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:39 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by BigBronc » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:22 pm

Thanks for the approval! PM sent!

gizmo
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 3:06 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: [For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Post by gizmo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:05 am

I've not been to the forum in a while, has some approval system been implemented for PMs? I sent HoolyHoo a PM a few days ago but still not received a reply yet. :(

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Acetryx and 1 guest